Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pink & Blue Duochrome EOTD

Happy Tuesday!! Pulled out my all time favourite MAC pigment Pink Pearl to use today. Its an amazing pinky/purple with a strong blue duochrome. Absolutely gorgeous! I got mine 3 years ago when it was part of MAC's Heatherette Collection. As far as I know it is limited edition, but it might be pro item. I'm not entirely sure. If your looking for similar colours you could try MAC's Stars & Rockets eyeshadow or Urban Decay's Fishnet eyeshadow. Both are close, just a little less intense.
I used:
MAC's Pink Pearl Pigment on my lid dry first then wet on top
MAC's Deep Truth eyeshadow (shimmery navy) in the crease and outer corner
Matte white to highlight
Colbalt Blue eyeliner on upper lashline and waterline
CoverGirl Volume Exact on upper & lower lashes
Sorry for the lack of pictures, lighting is still an unresolved issue.
Thanks for looking.
Jen

No comments: