Wednesday, August 10, 2011

EOTD-Tarte The Vanity

Hello, so day 2 draw result was "Tarte Vanity". I wasn't too thrilled because this hasn't been a palette I've ever reached for cause the quality is just so-so, as far as the eyeshadows are concerned. But I stuck to my guns and used it anyhow. Since I was wearing a blue work shirt today I opted to do a neutral lid with blue/teal in the crease. I was completely unhappy with the way this turned out. It just became all muddy when I blended the shadows. As a last minute effort to revive it I applied a bright blue liner. Overall not satisfied. Ah well onto the next day.
I used:
Row 4, Shade 2 on the lid
Row 1, Shade 2 in the crease
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Electric on upper lash line
Maybelline Colossal Mascara on upper lashes only
Jen, xo
Palette Image:Google Images

No comments: