Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lust Objects

So here are some of my current lust objects:
KAT VON D TRUE ROMANCE EYESHADOW PALETTE: SINNER
This looks to be the perfect palette for a smokey eye. My go to smokey is almost always purples, as they bring out the green in my hazel eyes. Thankfully there is no cream shadow in this palette. I have 3 other palettes from KVD and the cream shadow either came already dried out or did so shortly afterwards and was completely unusable. KAT VON D TRUE ROMANCE EYESHADOW PALETTE:
SAINT
As much as I love bright colours I am still always drawn to a good neutral palette. This palette appears to be along the same vain as UD's Naked, Too Faced Natural or Naked Eye Palettes. I do own all of those, but still want this one as well, lol.
TOO FACED MATTE EYESHADOW COLLECTION
I swatched this palette last week at Sephora and the colours are lovely and not at all chalky like mattes can sometimes be. I ended up getting the Smokey Eye palette instead, but since I do collect these I am sure this will be mine sooner then later.
FALL
For several reasons I cannot wait for fall. Dark nail polish, makeup that doesn't smear off your face in the heat, country fairs, Halloween & darker lip colours. I think fall is the most beautiful season and sadly probably the shortest. We've been having a very hot summer so far and I ain't a fan of that kind of heat. So bring on the fall.
RYAN KWANTEN
Last but definitely not least, HELLO SEXY!! This man is so beautiful. I am a huge True Blood fan and can't wait to feast my eyes on the gorgeous men on the show, especially Ryan. Too bad he doesn't talk with his Aussie accent on the show.
Jen, xo
Fall & Ryan Kwanten image: google images

No comments: