Monday, August 15, 2011

EOTD-Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette Lilac & Bronze

So it seems setting up that little makeup draw has sparked my own creativity and I've been having no problem coming up with ideas on my own. So for the time being the draw is stalled. Today I put my Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette to work. I adore this palette so much!! Its so beautiful. There is nothing I don't completely love about it. As I mentioned in a previous post, I am working on a review and swatches. I am trying to find what lighting works best with my older model camera. Temptalia has a wonderful post on it if your interested in seeing swatches. http://www.temptalia.com/

I used:

Tainted (row 1 middle) on inner 1/2 of the lid

Chase (bottom row left) on the outer 1/2 of the lid

MIA (row 2 right) on the outer V and crease

Matte white to highlight (not pictured)

CoverGirl Volume Exact on upper lashes

Jen

No comments: