Saturday, August 13, 2011

Gold/Bronze Inspired EOTD

Hi! Today's eye's are inspired by a look one of my fave youtubers did recently that I LOVED!!. She does some of the greatest tutorials IMO. This is loosely inspired by her tutorial (link below), as I don't have the products that she used. I didn't do the draw today since I had in mind to do this one before I forgot about it.
Here's a photo of the shadows used:
Top left: Faces gold loose pigment on lid Top middle: Faces light yellow/gold loose pigment on inner corner
Top right: MAC Vanilla pigment highlight
Bottom left: MAC Hot Hot Hot, outer v and crease
Bottom middle: Faces Dark Brown, crease and above crease
Bottom right: MAC Brule, over Vanilla on highlight
Urban Decay's Bourbon 24/7 Eyeliner on upper lid
Benefits They're Real Mascara on upper lashes
Jen, xo Here is the link to the original look done by Shae:

No comments: