Friday, September 9, 2011

A Couple EOTD's

Hello, just to start I am sorry for the lack of posts. Its been kinda a crazy hectic couple of weeks. So I had totally been spacing on taking pictures of looks. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of Urban Decay's Book Of Shadows IV!! I expect it to arrive early next week, fingers crossed :)
Anyway here is a couple of looks I've done this week. Both are very basic and IMO work appropriate
For this one I used my Stila Backstage Eye Palette. I found this little beauty at Winner's for $10. What a steal! Every shadow is perfection, so soft and buttery. I used the bottom left all over the lid/crease and blended the crease out with the middle top shade. These are named but I don't have my palette handy at the moment. I can't remember if I lined my upper lashline, but from the picture it doesn't appear so. The main shadow that I used appears to be a brown in the palette but applies more of a mauve. Its very beautiful. Today I pulled out my Urban Decay Book Of Shadow II, which is my favourite BOS yet. This is a very simple 2 shadow look. I applied Sellout (2nd row, 2nd shade) all over the lid and Misdemeanor (last row, last shade) on the outer corner and crease. I lined my upper lashline with a a teal gel liner.

No comments: